This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Many like you are wondering where in the world is the login site for myYearbook Login. Well, lets us take a little bit of the mystery out of it for you when we say "It's been replaced." The site is now known as meetme.com. As of June 4, 2012 the myYearbook Login has been changed to being logged in under the sites new name of meetme.com. Apparently they left a lot of users in the dust, which is why we decided to create this page to bring everyone up to speed with what has happened to our beloved site where we once did our myYearbook Login. Apparently they didn't think to send us all a memo as some of us are perhaps not on social media sites 24/7 to know or notice when one has made such an abrupt change.
Perhaps you are even one of many who just assumed the site was gone altogether and decided not to try accessing it again. Or, maybe you have been gone for quite a while and wanted to continue your online experience where you left off even if it's with a new version of the site. Well, view our instructional video and instructions below and we will make sure that you are able to access the new site which should be possible with your old myYearbook Login credentials as long as you hadn't deleted your account before the switch.
Steps to access the new site with your old myYearbook Login information.
For standard login procedure, use the following steps:
1. Upload the following link into your address bar of your browser and load the page: http://www.meetme.com/
2. On the top center of the page is the login credentials section. In the first field it asks for your email address associated with the account. Enter your email address there in the field provided.
3. In the empty field to the right of the previous one, enter your password to your account.
4. Click the login button to the right of the password field in order to proceed into your account.
For meetme Facebook login procedure, follow these steps:
1. On the right side of the green login button there will be the facebook logo icon. Click that icon to proceed.
2. In the pop-up window that appears, enter your facebook login procedures and click the login button in that window to proceed into your account.
If you are having any login issues, refer to the next instructions.
For the standard login procedure, follow these steps:
If you have forgotten your email address associated with the account read the following note.
NOTE: There is no way at this time for your to recover a lost or forgotten password on this account. Should this happen to be your case, the best advice is to recreate a new account.
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps:
1. Click the highlighted text under the password field that asks if you have forgotten your password.
2. Enter the email address associated with the account your are resetting the password for.
3. In the next field, type the characters that are shown above it in the same order.
4. Click the submit button and recover your custom password reset instructions for your email address.
5. After recovering the email address, return to the video, or step one of the login processes in this article.
For the Facebook login method, follow these steps:
1. Follow the instructions for the Facebook policy of recovering your user names or passwords.
If you are looking for contact information for the myYearbook Login process, read the following note.
NOTE: At this time there are no contact information provided by this company. As more details become available we will update it here in this article.
Here's to hoping that all of your questions were answered and that there is no longer any mystery regarding the myYearbook Login process. We encourage you to bookmark this page and refer back to it in the future since things are constantly being updated here as new things in the process occur.